Listen to Me

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Techno-toilet

I live in the boonies where you have to flush your own toilet turn on the faucet to wash your hands, and pull down your own paper towels. Well I went to the city where they have high=tech toilets. that flush themselves I love this o.k. the problem came when I got to the sink and there was a line so this was in front of other people I turned the knob left, I turned it right I even held it down, but no water came out. I knew it worked because I saw other people with wet hands so I figured oh my GOD I broke the faucet I even asked the girl next to me who did the same thing I did then my mom points out to me a small sign almost under the faucet of two hands under the running water so I tried this, at first it didn't work but after a couple of minutes after I freaked out it did and they had a paper towel dispenser where you rip it and another one co mes down and you don't have to wave your hand or nothing all in all I like high-tech toilets I just don't like the embarassment of learning to use them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory