Listen to Me

Monday, October 30, 2006

Random Thoughts

A cooll thing happened to me today a friend of mine who knows I live Halloween gave me a stuffed bear he is wearing a glow in the dark t-shirt and carrying a pumpkin with GODIVA chocolate this really made my day. My day hasn't been that great because early Sunday when I tried to get on my good computer Windows wouldn't even load That couldn't get the computer up much less the internet. Because I had company over I couldn't let myself get too upset even though I really was very upset so I have been using the craptop I dislike this computer It is hard to use it won't play any live feed or jetstream videos so I am pissed It is good for e-mail and blogging and some flash games and that is about it. So teddy bear and chocolate was a reward f9r good behavior
Something I didn't know about the Sedona McDonalds even though I have lived here 2 yrs. now It is the only McDonalds in the world with Teal arches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory