Listen to Me

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Walking the Old Dog

I decided to give my old dog Emma treat and take her for a walk. Emma is an old dog she can make it t down the mountain but she cant' make it back up the mountain so I decided to go the duck pond This involves a Car ride, which makes Emma happy and makes me happy too because she actually sits and stays in her seat Emma is a beagle so what is the first thing she finds on her walk? A dirty old doughnut which I tried to get away from her but as I said my dog and has a breathing problem so you can't pull on her neck too much not to mention a heart murmer , fatty warts and her footpads are disintegrating but she is an awsome dog I love her very much even if she does have a litttle bit of a food problem we walked most of the way around the pond but we didn't go where the geese are because I figure they would beat her up so we turn around and go back we get to the car and Emma doesn't want to get in I figure she wants to walk aroound the parking lot and then I noticed she was heading for a certain car with two women getting into it and then I see why Emma is going there they have a sheet cake, a big one held between them I pull Emma away because I know what she would do Emma has no pridem she would beg so I walk back to my car Emma refused to go until the women in the car left I had to pull her back because she spotted a bag of old bread people had brought for the geese finally she got into the car she was very happy I don't think I can take my animals anywhere they don't know how to behave as I write this my cat Spooky is curled up in the waste basket My pets are weird and I haven' even talked about e the birds yet Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory