Listen to Me

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Pumpkin Patch

I have always loved the pumpkin patch. I loved it as a kid and I still love to go now. I don't care how old you get there os still room for the pumkin patch/ There are a few differences, I grew up back east when you put your pumkins out the oaks, maples , dogwoods elms ash, were changing to help celebrate your pumkin or jack o'lantern out here it is different because it is different because it is mostly prickly pear cactus or mesquite It used to be my family took me now I took my mom to the pumkin patch. It was still fun they had a petting zoo to look at the animals ,how they press apples, It was very crowded but everyone was having a nice time so it was a nice atmosphere. So we stayed about half an hour and then got in the car to go home that's when we noticed we missed about half the festivities there was a bunch of tents with vendors, games an actual pumpkin patch and all kinds of goodies I would say there is always next year but the state of Arizona robbed their land because they owned it since 1946 they say it is water rights but they are putting up a housing development it takes a lot of water for people to shower wash flush toilets than to run a farm Hopefully I'llfind a new pumpkin patch for next year hopefully a fun one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory