Listen to Me

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Day after Halloween

I decided to start my blog and all my dogs came in for the typing. Marvolio put her nose in my armpit. I didn't write yesterday because it was Halloween and Halloween has always been a special cay for me. The first thing I did was go on the internet and look a bad Halloween jokes like what do you get when you mix a black cat with a lemon? A sour puss.Then I hiked to the center of the universe in Boynton Canyon. The Apaches believed it was the center of the universe and I thought it was the perfect place to be on Halloween so I went there. Then we came home and watched movies Monster House, Wallace & Grommit the Curse of the Wererabbit, Nightmare before Christmas you know the good ones. Well, we did buy candy for the trick-or-treaters and locked up the dogs and the wild kitty but sadly no ghosts or goblins came but we had a great Halloween anyway. If you read this and you love Halloween and any Halloween stories please respond and tell me about it.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Morganna said…

    Hi Kate! :)

    On our Halloween, we watched Most Haunted Live, and the other Live show. Before that I watched Ghost, And later on we put some horror flix's in the DVD. Mainly because the TV didn't have much to offer in the scary department.

    As the TV went, It was good all week and was loaded with Halloween content, I saw the haunted house cake challenge on the food network. That was mega cool. On unwrapped they had little brain chocolates with a gushy blood filling! On another show they made candy apples with a candy corn coating. I enjoyed all of that.

    Thats about it, but it was fun :)

    Morgie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory