Listen to Me

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Kate's wild and crazy weekend

I already had small plans for my weekend.going to the Dia de la Motte exhibition at the Museum of Northern Arizona in Flagstaff nd going along on the Sedona trolley ride with my mom;s red hat group what I was not planning on was early Saturday morning I get a phone call from my friend Kalli who I haven't heard from for about 2 yrs, she lives back east in Md. She told me she was in Black Canyo0n and she would be uphere in about 2 hrs. I told her about my small plans and she said to go ahead and go to the museum and we would get together later on in the evening So U I went and got back around 2 and we made plans to meet at 6 So I met her in Sedona and somehow the conversation got around to she wanted tyo go to a Halloween PARTY THERE was one upin Jerome I had previously decided not to go because I don't live in Jerome and I didn't want to go alone so we decided to go and she woould spend the night at my house So I drove back home slp slapped on a kilt and some wings, talked f or an hour and drove up the hill. We got there early so we got parking. It was empty at 9 but this was cool because we could see people coming in and we could see their costumes. About an half hour later it got so crowded and noisy I had to leave in an hour. But we did see the costume of a guy on a toilet. Which was a show stopper we spent some time outside it was so crowded the sheep dance no one could move they just bob their knees so real dance. On the way home I got pulled over I wasn't sure why He asked me what the speed limit was I said 45 and he said no it is 35 and you were going 45 So I gave him my papers and he went back to his car and I am thinking FUCK I have been here 2 yrs and this would be my third but he came with a warning so I thanked him which stunned him and drove off in my car dumb fucking cop he/ll fund a lot if drunks later because I realize that it is what he was looking for I hate the police they are nothing but criminals with badges and bullies with nothing to do but harass innocent people like it was illegal to go out and have fun my car is a green vw with stickers it is marked and they follow me looking for a funny smell and are disappointed when I am clean I hope I don't get into trouble for writing all that So I made it home upset but happy it was only a warning .We came back put on pjs and watched anime I love my adult swim anime and we were talking about old times and what happened to people and she informed me that this guy I liked had a crush on me. and I had one on him but I didn't fuck with him because I don't mess with someone in relationship but they have been broken up for 2 yrs I decided at 12 o'clock our time ,3 his time, I was hopped up on sugar and excitement to call him with my friend giggling and egging me on We talked for 2 hrs he has my phone # and e-mail hopefully he will call or write but if not no biggie I was all wound up and excited so I didn't sleep well and mom gets me up at 9 to take Kalli back to her campsite and to go on the trolley ride which we did after the ride and lunch I came home and CRASHED I figure this is a really long blog so no one will read it BYE If you do kudos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory