Listen to Me

Friday, November 03, 2006

Quiet Day

The problem when something wonderful,exciting, and unexpected happens to you is the couple of days once it is over. and life goes back to normal. Back to being dreary and sleepy and doin g the same things over and over. and you think what can I do to make that magic again but there isn't really anything I cando and yes I know in theory I can create magic and make wonderful things happens and yes I know we are all connected on the cellular level and we can make magic happen but when I am alone or watching tv I don't feel that connection The oneness of the universe and everythin around me I feel that way when I'm alone in and watching tv I love my tv but recently I've been watchin a lot of daytime tv and daytime tv is crap just a bunck of stupid political ads and dumb hollywood types just watching these people and watching people blindly following these people is very depressing to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory