Listen to Me

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

More Bitching

Money I like money but my money is my money not your money my money it seems like a lot of people on the internet are after my money I think it is very rude to ask people how much money they make I also find it rude when opeople look at my tatoos and say oh wow youmust have a lot of money let me get close to you and be your friend these dumbasses don't realize I apent a lot of money I don't have any left they re barking up the wrong tree I also can't stand it when people brag about their money You know when they say I've been to Ireland, I've been to India , China I've traveled the world I own houses all over the country I wear gold around my neck and my dog wears Armani suits which begs the question why are you in our knit shop? This bitch got on my nerves so bad ,talking shit about her dog has been on tv commercial and magazines , bragging how she goes to fancy restuarants , gets filet mignon and brings it home for her dog, How she paid $37,000 for this dog to which I say yeah but does your dog have a clover on its butt, mine does and I showed her my picture and after all that bragging she didn't even have a picture to carry in her wallet PATHETIC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory