Listen to Me

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Skinny women need to shut the fuck up

I've had it. Today a women came up to me talking about how FAT she is she wiighs 145 lbs. I weigh 225 I would love to weigh 145 lbs. So I told her to shut the fuck up and go talk to someone skinnier than her then she starts up with noo I'm serious looking all insicure no serioously shut the fuck up I used to be fat I used to weigh 180lbs. and how did you like it when skinny people talked to her about how fat they were when she was l80 and then agaoin 225 I'll take l80 L know I wouldn't be perfect but it would still be better then she said do I need to leave? Then I realized I guess I came on a little too strong , maybe you don't realize how rude you are being
Just like this other time this skinny little cunt weighed maybe 90 lbs or so talking about how hard it was for her to buy clothes in a size 0 or 1 now the fucked up thing is I had to go shopping with this bitch I could shop at one stroe a Lane Bryant this bith could go in every store and find size 1 clothes that would fit her she just didn't like the style and this skinny bitch would get oooh you look so fragile! can I carry you? I get ooh she's fat she must be lazy and eats too much and I bet she farts in bed. I can be friends with skinny people I have nothing against you I just think you people need to stop making us fat chicks feel bad
Yes I'm going on a tirade the women above also hate their own vaginas they think they are ugly and evil now I'm a straight woman and I see nothing ugly about the vagina I think it's wrong that women are so disconnected from their bodies I mean they were actually saying they should be in a horror movie " Killer Cunt" as an artist and as a human being I think the human body is beautiful and unique in its own way male and female young and old and all ages inbetween fat or thin I don't know how to stop this blog so Kate out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory