Listen to Me

Monday, October 16, 2006

Shitty Day

My dad broke my computer today He went to get on it and he pused the button so far down it didn't come back up and it didn't turn on my computer. He took it to the computer guy to get it fixed they thought they could just usuperglue the button together The guy called me and told me not to touch it until 5o'clock My dad brought it home and before 5 o'clock he had to fuck with it and now it is broken and I have to use this shitty laptop to do this I am so fucking pissed I can;t get any of my livestream stuff that means no shows I will see if I can get into my e-mail anf find my old flash games and wahat really pisses me off is I stand stayed out of the house today until 5 o'clock I went to the chiropractor fillled out the3 special survey form whil listening to these stupid men bitch about the evil of wal-mart and how rtgthe government is responsible like I give a fuck the answer is stupid don;t shop there This really pisses me off they go there every day because of the convenience and then bitch about how they take away their jobs and livlihooh as sa small businesll owner I mean either shop there or don't either way I don't care I don't need to hear about this in the doctors office wnen I am trying to relax Me I don't go to wal-mart it's not for any high and mighty reasons I just can't stand all the stupid fucking people That's enough bitching for today Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory