Listen to Me

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Angry Ovary

I have a cold, I'm on my period, and I have a fresh tatoo. Finally have a new computer, the old one was broken for four weeks, when they installed h the new one they fucked up half my shit, I have my favorites but none of my bookmarks. I have a period that hurts a lot especially my right ovary that is why I call it the angry ovary. I think it may have something to do with rotten eggs. Got tatooed yesterday basically from the top of my inner thigh to the top of my calf. While he was doing the ditch in my knee a very painful place his wife comes in _ baby on tit, and on seeing her he decides to stop tatooing me and make out with his wife and it is at times like that I really miss my old tatoo artist,Dee back in Marylnd she never pulled shit like that and she worked with her husband. I've been in Arizona 2 yrs. and have been through practically every tatoo artist in town. First one was a bad artist, hit his dog and sold weed and meth out back, checked out a second one and he was so bad I didn't let him touch me, third one I went to for over a year and he ripped me off very badly, so I switched over to the new guy and he is pretty good except his wife comes in al lot, sometimes hovering over him baby on boob staring at me while I am getting tatooed. or changeing a shitty diaper which makes me uncomfortable because of sanitary issues hopefully they won't read this love the angry ovary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory