Listen to Me

Monday, October 09, 2006

Wild Chicken

I saw a wild chicken today. It ran right in front of me as I was walking my dog. It even teased her going buck , buck , vuck and waved its tail and ran across the road. The answer to why the chicken crossed the road is to tease my dog. I consider these wild chickens because they escape from their homes and barns to run around free. and to unwittingly freak people out. because in your head you are going did I just see a chicken? and then you go yead I did there it is. I live in rural Arizona but it is still a housing development the suburbs you don't expect to see chickens

1 Comments:

  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger cube said…

    Haven't you ever heard of a free range chicken? ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory