Listen to Me

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I hate my period

Now I have to write about this . There is a new trend in maxi pads . I use Always because I need the wings for leakage control . I noticed when I am strapping this down the tape on the wings says HAVE A HAPPY DAY in both English and Spanish I find this highly offensive The only good thing aboout my period is I'm not pregnant. It is extre mely painful , I get very irritated , I cry at everything , and it makes me overeat. And there is something else those men who have a sex change to become women will never, never, never be a real woman until they deal with the pain and monthly agony of having a menstral period . And to all those women who don't have pain like me FUCK YOU I'm having cramps as I write this love Kate

1 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Have a happy day? What the hell? (I'm a tampon user so I didn't know about that one.)

    Hope you get feeling better soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory