Listen to Me

Thursday, October 12, 2006

People like my dog!!

I/m so happy to get responses especially when it comes to my puppy dog, he is a jerk but i love him. I'm going to give shout outs on this. Memphis mentioned she has a mastiff and a boxer I've always loved big dogs I just never had the room to own one. but I do have a story about a mastiff and my little dog Marvolio, she is an Italian Greyhound, when she was in the vets giving birth to our italian greyhound and chihuahua puppies , there was a mastiff there he was only 1 yr. old, still a puppy, and as I looked at this big sweet dog I realized I have the perfect answer for anyone who says I have too many dogs or too many pets because I could take all 4 now 6 dogs and it would still be less than half of this big galoot if we added 4 cats and 6 birds it might make a whole mastiff. Now Marvolio was having difficulty giving birth , she had 3 puppies, and she gave birth to one and the vet told me to walk her around now Marvie was not happy she was pushing and dripping blood and placenta on the floor the big nmastiff stuck his nose down to see awhat was going on with Marvolio she bit him on the nose it didn't hurt him it just scared him. and then proceded to give a big push and almost have Notte on the floor right under his nose.
A little more about Marvolio. like all greyhounds Marvolio is very skinny and frail looking and because because she is italian greyhou she is small too about 9 n pounds but she can go 40 mph and turn on a dime this dog ran off a boar javelina. for those of you who don;t know it is something like a wild pig you see the other 2 dogs wrre on leashes going pee and she was insiede the house my dad yelled, I opened the door to see what was going on, she ran out the door, and she went right for the big boar. because all you heard was grunt and squeals and growling I was terrified because the boar was about 60 lbs and she is 9 I thought she was dead but no Marvie didn't have a scratch on her the boar on the otherhand was bit on the rump and the flank I goy yher two leashed dog s ain and she came in with them
Thanks to everyone who commented on my blog I'm not sure of the proper etiquette with blogs I was e-mailing people individually because I do stop and read everyones blog who comments but I'm not sure if giving everyone individual messages is appropiate or not I looked at it as old school mail but his is the internet and different I guess but I don't know the rules
Hey cube Star Trek Rules

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory