Listen to Me

Thursday, October 12, 2006

FARTMACHINE

Tonight I went to my Thursday ceramic class I had a really fucked up day and I figured hanging out with my friends would cheer me up so I decided to get drunk and paint pottery. But unbeknownst to me Julie had a plan she was bored this weekend and went to Spencers and bought herself a fart machine. She put her purse by my chair and waited for three people to be in the room and by remote control made me fart. At first I thought someone had a fart cell phone ring and I asked if someone ahd a cellphone or if it was a mechanical farter Our friend Pat said no Kate I saw you lift up and then Julie came clean that it was a mechanical fart machine. You see I don't help my case because I start laughing hysterically even as I am writing this I am laughing she did this three times tonight when new people came into the room. People who thought it was me until they realized I couldn't be farting different farts three minutes long. My friend Colleen's comment was she was waiting for me to fart my ABCs
The fucked up part of my day was and this fucked me up all day long I made a doctor's appointment for today in July we have a slip saying its for today I hate the dr. and worry about going I didn't sleep all last night knowing I had an appr. in the morning we get down there and the receptionist looks in the book and says I am not listed on the computer this really, really pissed me off I told the receptionist it is ok I just mind not being able to sleep about it so she asked if I minded waiting for a couple of minutes I said I didn't but I did as I sat there waiting I noticed two things 1 another woman came in with a booked appt. and that also mysteriously vanished and another woman came in and her dr. didn't bother to tell her she wouldn't be here today she had jury duty, after waiting one-half hour the womean pulled me over and said sorry he can't see you why don't you go to crisis I said no I'm not doing that I have another dr apppt in 20 min which I did go to and what I was too polite to say was why should I go to crisis I had a rooutine appt. the other point is that a lot of this is extremely rude a nd this is behavioral health and why do they pick the people least able to handle it to dish it out to
sorry I know people likd puff but I have to get this oout somewhere you can read the fart part and skip the shit love Kate

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Morganna said…

    Lucky for them It was a Machine and not really your own :D LOL LOL LOL.

    HUGS!

    Morgie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory