Listen to Me

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Emma the scardy dog

It was a dark and stormy night with thunder that sounded like someone took a dump truck and crashed it into our house it was so loud it woke me up which made me have to get up and go pee the window was open in my bathroom so I could see out there was a flash of light right outside my window and an earth shattering boom it scared me so bad I actually shook and covered my head good thing I was already peeing so I go out to go back to bed and I noticed my door is open I looked down and I noticed the head of my 13 yr. old beagle staring up at me apparently she was scared too and had to go pee as well. which was good she didn't pee on the carpet she wanted me to walk her outside literally I had to stand on the porch with her as she went pee she came in with another crack of thunder I towel dried her which she loves and we went back to bed Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory