Listen to Me

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My dog is a jerk

I was taking my dog Horatio for a walk today I took him to Dead Horse Ranch because it is not as crowded and because some people let their dogs run around loose in my neighborhood and their dogs might be calm but Horatio is a chihuahua and will attack any other dog that's why I take him to the quieter park so we get out of the car and what do we see a lady walking a pit bull like most pit bulls I know the dog is friendly and wants to play well he was on a leash so I figured it would be ok but not my Horatio not my little hershey bar he bared his fangs and tried to go for the jugular the other dog was like hey what the hell I knew a pit bull could really hurt my little dog I feel bad about this but I hoisted my dog up by the collar actually he was dangling from the leash I of coourse was wrapped up in the other dog's leash hte lady was of course properly horrified and said she was very sorry I said it's ok he's a chihuahua I know my dog is an asshole but what can I say I love him anyway anyway there was no real harm done both dogs were ok people were ok so we proceeded on our walk and Hortio is very happy

Thank you for commenting on I hate my period. I would use tampons too except back in the day I got the toxic shock from it when i was about 15 and was on a school camping trip and that was all they had so I can't use tampons any more I just hope they don't put Have a Nice Day on they thank you for reading Kate

6 Comments:

  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Morganna said…

    Awwww, give the Lil guy a hug for me :) I love little dogs the most. They are soo cute when they think they are all tough.

    HUGS!

    Morgie

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a Mastif and a boxer and we used to take them to the off leash park at 9:00 at night to avoid other dogs!!

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chuhuahuas can be real bullies. No one has told them they were tiny. or they just don't listen.

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger cube said…

    Chihuahuas might be small in stature but they are big in the courage department.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Check it out:
    http://tamponcrafts.com/
    Sorry, I really didn't have much else to contribute. My apologies...

     
  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Morganna said…

    Kate you got to check out those tampon crafts. :) I've seen them some months before and they are funny.

    They are not used by the way LOL Although, the earrings do look disturbing. I personally like the bunny rabbit :)

    Morgie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory