Listen to Me

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Aggrevation

my dad really pissed me the fuck off today i was going about my own business going to the knit store and after that painting pottery my dad came to pick me up from the pottery place, i can drive but sometimes it is better for other people to drive me anyway there is a large biker rally in cottonwood this weekend something like 50,000 bikers will be there and even apparently sandra bullock was signing autographs outside the susisq today and then i realized i saw a bunch of chopper bikes when i was on my way to the chiropractor and i saw a guy who looked like jesse james but i just blew it off and now i realize it was him because a lady at my pottery class told me they bought land in cornville that is only 15 min from my house a lot of righy rich motherfuckers live around here but they can't be bothered to buy their milk from walmart but ehy can make money from the chopper convention so people are coming in droves they closed off two street so the bikers can have their own place to party and not bother other people for some reason my dad took this closing of two streets as an evil conspiracy of the republican government i told him this is hollywood shit and had nothing to do with the fucking government then he started going on and on about the bush administration and wouldn't shut the fuck up i mean i don't fucking care the man will sit in his room watching Cnn 24/7 i think it has rotted his fucking brain i tell him he needs to stop this shit he is just getting me riled up i mean when i go out in public i am surrounded by knitters and artistswho don't want to hear this it is getting me in trouble and he needs to stop i get out of the car and go to the doorhe keeps talking shit i tell him he needs to keep the fuck away from me then he invadwes my space and runs into my elbow because he thinks he is skinny and can get into the door before me he says watch the elbow that's when i realized he was trying to get me to physically hurt him or to smash the new ceramic art piece i made i sais no he needed to go get into the car he was setting me up he;s done this crap before one time when i was having a complete psychotic breakdown he asked one of my alternate personalities to kill him luyckily i have a middle one set up to rprotect me from shit just like that i actually called 911 to ask for help because my father was trying tomake me kill him this is the first post i am attempting to post just myself kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory