Listen to Me

Sunday, October 08, 2006

My Life

I've been trying to calmdown and keep my life simple since my last blogpost. A short trip to the yarn store, a 45 min. massage for $10 , today I've done nothing I put a pink lizard on my head and watched Utube videos . I did talk to my friend Shannon for 45 min.. People have told me not to write boring blog entries , only dramatic and exciting shit but I figured noone is reading it anyway so why not write what I want . SiII we noone is paying attention why not boring, exciting, whatever..It was mentioned to me I was supposed to make paragraphs. I tried to press the down key but is didn't work.. Also there is a thing that says link but i"m not sure how to do that so I am leaving it blank. As I said in my6 last blog I started posting these blogs myself not via a third person so I'm not quite sure how to do some of the stuff. I will say blogger is a whole lot better than Myspace blogger I can at least figure out how to post my blog . My space is pigshit I'm glad I;m off of it I couldn't firgure out how to post my blog on my own and had too many fucking teenagers and old fucking perverts Kate out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory