Listen to Me

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Things that happened tome today.

I cancelled my myspace it was just wasn't working out I had no friends and it wasn't working out.

I went to the ceramic shop because I wanted to finish up some of my old pieces of ceramics. I came home apparently my father wasn't watching the dogs they trashed $400 worth of yarn and a blanket I've been working on since may shell stitch. I was so mad I made my dad leave the house for a little bit so to calm down

My friend Shannon sent me a video of Mr. Pregnant. I find it was funny so I looked it up on she google web cam and I got a lot more of his videos that way only one was too disgusting for me to watch that was the I fucked the dog one they re gross, crass, disgusting, and extremely fucking funny I've I even e-mailed him asking if he wouldn't mind fat people subscribing because in his videos he hates fat people but he is fat and I think he was joking that's it for right now.

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory