Listen to Me

Friday, September 29, 2006

Things that happened today.

My cat spooky killed a snake! This time inside the house; the other times it was in the garage. she had killed all kinds of baby snakes which makes me sad, because I like baby snakes. She's killed baby rattle; baby coral, and baby ground snakes. I really wish she would stop doing this and be like the other cats that kill those damn roaches and crickets that's of more use.

I've been watching animal web-cams on the Internet and the thought came to me that I could do a web-cam. I mean, I was thinking that I could set up a camera in my living-room and people could watch me knitting and watching TV and all my pets running around and the birds in their cages it would be entertaining, and people have been telling me a lot of people make money doing that. Not naked cam just life cam, but because I live with two crotchety old people they were like, "noway!" before I could even look into how to do it! I mean come on that's material right there! If they don't watch it and they aren't nice to me I'm going to hide a camera in their bathroom and charge a $1 a minute for old people ass!

Kate out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory