Listen to Me

Monday, October 02, 2006

Random thoughts by Kate


I was driving in the car the other day and my Dad said, "you are more fun than a barrel of monkeys." And this made me think where did this expression get started?Did someone put a buch of monkeys in a barrel? If so how many? Did they die, or did they come out alive? If they were live monkeys don't you think the monkeys would be pissed? I mean, if someone put you in a barrel wouldn't you be pissed? Or, maybe they were thinking of that kid's gabe where all the monkeys are hooked together.

Meanwhile my mom writes this because she can spell and type faster. My cute little Italian greyhound morvolio is trying to stand in her lap while she types. It looks really funny, but she pushes her down unlike me who tries to type while holding her :)

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory