Listen to Me

Monday, October 02, 2006

What I did today

It was suggested to me that I needed to play on the Internet, so first I looked up string theory. PBS really dumbed it down so anyone could understand it. Really my only question is; what is behind the strings so then I looked up knot theory, that was fairly fun so then I looked up chaos theory; there is a lot on chaos theory! It took me an hour to read one example of it, then it was time for me to go because a guy was coming to install a DVR. I don't like dealing with these people so we went to flagstaff. We drove up oak creek canyon in what I think is one of the most beautiful drives in the country. When we got to Flag we decided to go look at the yellow aspens. We drove along at 8,000 feet where we saw golden aspens among the ponderous pines. Then we stopped at a place that said, "home of the white buffalo we decided this would be a cool idea to go look at them I saw something that almost made me leave a sign that said 50 cents to use the toilet I think theta is evil, tacky, and wrong but I really did want to see the buffaloes so we went in anyway and we paid $5 to see them but that was to jhelp pay for their food which I fully understand but the toilet charging is wrong they had 8 white American bison Buffalo are creatures from Africa and American Buffalo are really bison they also had one big brown daddy and some really cute pygmy goats and an alpaca and some doves and a pocket squirrel plus a great view of the sacred mountain which ahas kokapelli on it plain as day and a crescent moon so it was worth the $5 we ate a cracker barrel where I got really cute Halloween beanie babies got home dad had recorded my narato's on the DVR now I'm going go watch them.

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory