Listen to Me

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

How my week has been going so far

My dog Horatio is running around with a cone on his head and no balls; he looks really funny

More dating crap I got a mediocre one from Texas on the line first thing he asked was if I had yahoo messager. I said no, I want to communicate through e-mail. I got one reply and I replied back. Then got "I want to give you my private e-mail address so we can talk more personally." I don't like this it makes me feel uncomfortable. I mean it's a free dating site where you can e-mail and respond why does he need my other mail! Is this something I just don't get?

Then I got another ass! He sent me one of those virtual winks, so I winked back. Then he sent me this message, "hi nice smile; great tits maybe we can get together and play". What the fuck is that? Am I supposed to swoon and say "take me oh baby I'm yours!" And this fucked up bastard is one of those who has written in his marital status "no answer" That really pissed me off even though I do have great tits, but please after awhile you tell people that, not right off the bat!

So the only good part of the day was this adult swim has almost the complete series except the last episode of paranoia again. At first I thought this show was trippy because I was high but then I watched it again when I was sober, and it was still trippy. Another thing that cheered me up is the Georgia zoo baby panda web-cam that thing is so cute it makes me happy so matter how the dating crap goes; the baby makes me happy.
Sincerely,

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory