Listen to Me

Friday, February 23, 2007

P.M.S. superpowers

I figured out why I wantedto hit people with the frying pan it was that evil bastard that comes to visit once a month and sends me into a world of pain but is better than the alternative well when the male old person that lives with me came into my computer abode and he startid farting i considered this he was trying to mark his territory but I yold him that if he didn;t get out I was going to mark my share with blood the female old person that lives with me knows to give me advil and chocoolate and to stay the fuck out of my wy It is always the stupid ales that don't fucking get it I think men have it easy they don't have to go through this w every month goodbye cramping now need chocolate and advil

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory