Listen to Me

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Nightmare

Ok so I had last night and i am going to tell anyone how see this about it so I was on a beach, a cold beach with penguins and a buffet there is a woman, a man, and a child I think the child wasme no wait a minute they were all me. First I was a man and I got stabbed and someone stole my kidney, but the man disappeared and all of a sudden I was the child holding the kidney the woman hands me an ice-cream dissh with ice in it and we put my kidney on top of that and she tells the boy-child which is me " we need to get you to the hospital so we can put the kidney back in" as long as it is still cold we are still safe just don"t let it unthaw" then there are men in black coats chasing me a man comes picks me up stabs me through the other kidney and I die that's when I woke up
I think I was a little stressed out my mom's sister came to visit her my mother's sister never liked me so I didn't hang out with them I the only thing that rreally got me about the visit is when she was in our house we had to put all the dogs outside because they were barking, and I took my pet parrot peanut out of her cage so she wouldn't scream she feels safer when she is by my side seeing a new person peanut decides to be friendly and starts bowing her head in greeting saying hi and waving her talon peanut is totally ignored I knew peanut would start screaming if she didn't get any recognition so I told my aunt to say hi to my bird which made peanut happy me mad because she was rude to my bird

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory