Listen to Me

Saturday, February 17, 2007

I figured out why I'amnormal here

When I lived in Maryland for 29 years everyone told me how weird I was. But when I moved to Arizona in the Jerome, Sedona, Cottonwood area with my aging parents I was shocked because people told me how normal I was even though I have a therapist who comes to my house erery other week and have other issues and am SMI so my mother informed me that in a town of 10,000 people a third of them are smi and that is only those who go to the clinic to be counted. Its not that I have changed its that I have found my peers. But after 29 yrs of having people telling you how fucked up you are I find that when people tell me I'm normal I don't believe them I still come with a warning label like before I meet new people their friends tell them what to wxpect before they meet me things like do you offend easily, she cusses a lot, her purse is a stuffed animal, she always has a large bottle of water and knitting whereever she goes she sees and hears things that others don't but some say that is just because I'm psychic but despite this warining label I'm still considered normal makes you think don't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory