Listen to Me

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Outing

The good thing and the bad thig about living out in the boonies. It takes an hour to drive to the small town and 2 hour to drive to the big town. This is normally a good thing for me seeing as I am kind of a hermit, but yesterday we drove 2 hrs and l5 min to make it to the Arizona Rennaissance Festival. I will say it was worth the drive. especially since my mother who went with me drove it. I don't know if she had a good time or not but I think she did. I had a great time , but before I went I was scared about leaving my territory. Which is weird because before I moved to the boonies I lived in a big city and I wasn't scared to go oout among all the people. But after living in the boonies for a while I get scared around people weird isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory