Listen to Me

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Door to door salesman

One of those little bastards came to my house today This little prick was all "I'm practicing public speaking" This is a project He looked like he was a baby so I asked if this was some kind of school project? No I;m out of school between high school and college So i asked are you casing my house? He said no are you scared of me? AT his point I turned and looked at him andd I said THERE IS A BIRD ON MY SHIRT, A PACK OF DOGS AT MY COMMAND, AND A COW SKELETON IN THE FRONT YARD I THINK YOU HAVE MORE REASON TO BE AFRAID THAN I DO thats when he pulled out this thing saying these are my sponsers and it was a whole bunch of magazines and crap and I said dude yoou are sellling magazines get the fuck out of here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory