Listen to Me

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

frying Pan and a list

I'am have one of those day where I just want to hit people with a frying pan and i 'am making a list of peopl

See I was watching the Boondocks one prt is my favorite Its when Huey and Riley are fighting and it starts off with Kitana and a chair Kitana one pull the gun and somehow the gun gets lost and he whips out a frying pan from his pants I've always wanted to hit someone with a heavy frying pan I thin there is something insanely funny about it but I never have because I don't want to go to jail I don't want to be on the receiving end I want to be the hitter not the hitee so on bad days I make a list of names of people who have it coming and I pull out that 50 yr old frying pan but I don't really want to hurt people and i don't want to go to jail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory