Listen to Me

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Ican't think straight

My ride did not show up to take me to the toy party but gave me directions instead so I went anyway. It was really quite amusing 9 liquored up women with adult toys and dirty jokes $200 later I went home and there is always that one person there who is buying stuff for "other people" and taking notes who looks at you calling you a pervert for telling them what is good and what is not and they are the ones buying the ass dildo for their grandma.
The problem today is my father who lives with me is dying to talk aboout religion and politics I've known him for 30 yrs I don't want to talk about religion and politics even though we are both liberals I still don't want to hear it so I do what I always doto stop these conversations is say but what can I do aboout it I already vote so that generallly stops them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory