Listen to Me

Saturday, February 24, 2007

ME and the Computer

I don't understand I'm on the computer almost all day mostly ust looking at videos but there is so much about it I don't know how to do like people have ben asking me to cut and paste and I don't know how to do it and I really want to upload I want to upload my dog Clover so everyone can see how cute she is and then I would get myself into trouble because I like to comment on stuff and sometimes I get some weird shit back I mean I don't mind the funny, weird, or nice shit back but e the mean why bother putting that out and the nastiest ones are the ones that beg you for comment they don't seem to understand i'm not a computer expert I'm just playing on this thing oh by and by if anyone reads this I don't mind comments but if it is nasty don't say anything

Other reason why I can't handle it today is I've been passing gallstones I've been doing it manually meaning no surgery because I have a small fortune in stomach tatoos and I don't want scaring to mess them all up this involves drinking epsom salts to open up your liver ducts, than after a while dringking olive oil and grapefruit juice, and ticture of black walnut mixed together then lay down immediately try to sleep for 8 hours then drink more epsom salts here is where it gets a little gross but noone is reading this so I am going to say it anyway I took a long spoon sifted through a lot of small stones and sand and on the spoon I sifted out one larger then a fireball I flushed it threw away the spoon and hope this doesn't mess up the septic tank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory