Listen to Me

Monday, November 20, 2006

The amazing monitor watching woman

During my sickness I discovered UTube for real My friend Shannon was sending me one minute long fart videos and that is all I thought it was now I found out they have full length anime episodes some the entire series well I amm still a little sick and now I am sleep deprived because I cannot stop watching anime I found a lot of different people are sharing Naruto I started at episode 178 last night I hit 186 it hasn't been a week yet I also took time off friday and sat to watch fruit basket there are only 26 episodes so I watch all of those I also found starting late at night is a bad thing because I won't go to bed especially if I know there are olnly 26 episodes and I can probably finish it all in one night so I am a woman to watch every single Naruto and there about 200omething this is my mission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory