Listen to Me

Monday, September 25, 2006

Officially Frustrated With My Computer!

I'm officially frustrated with my computer! I've been trying to download flashy thingies from photobucket. My one friend from myspace gave me instructions on how to download flashy thingies. The instructions were good but I confuse easily. I googled photobuchket but I didn't know how to get my account going or look at stuff or whatever you are supposed to do, so my friend Shannon set up my account at photobucket. I went there this morning and found cool anime and johnny homicidal maniac! then I want to down load and put them on my space and whatever. The first one I messed up on I only did right clicked on the mouse. Then I remembered michelle said something about left click, so I put in the search engine anime and all these really good pictures and flashy things came up, and I really wanted to download them. I thought I figured it out, but then I had that thing pop up over the thing with the papers go in the file saying your URL not available and have to cancel or some shit like that, so I'm upset I really wanted the cool flashy thingies especially trigon with the worm underneath so I'm pouting.
Love,

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory