Listen to Me

Saturday, September 23, 2006

More Snotty, Bitchy dating comments from Married people!

Now let me say that I like my knitting friends, but I don't need to hear "Put yourself out there more". 1, I think online dating is putting myself out there; 2 it's next to impossible to meet people at random in public, and I'm sick of it. They ether tell me to put myself out there more or you just have to stop looking and it will happen for you. And that bullshit just doesn't work. I'm just annoyed at married peoples comments. They have no idea what I'm going through. I think after awhile people forget how hard it is or what it is really like When you are looking for a long term partner, and not just a one night stand. At my age I want something real not just Wham Bam thank you ma'am. I'm sick of these married men hitting on me; looking for the one night stand and then being all offended when I say get the fuck away from me. They should listen to me and what I'm really saying; not just taking a look and hearing what they want to hear.

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory