Listen to Me

Saturday, September 23, 2006

More advice people have given me on dating

They ask what are you looking for in a guy? I say someone to watch anim`e and cuddle me. Their advice to me just go walking down the street meet someone and ask them this. I don't think this is smart asking if they want to cuddle. They also know that I also like to watch fire and like to break glass when I am angry nothing calms me down more than the sound of breaking glass. I also rip up phone books, so guess what the people tell me to do? they tell me to put in my personals I'm looking for somebody who likes to stare at fire, break glass, cuddle and watch anim`e. True I do all these things, but I have friends helping me so I don't look like a psycho, and as Mom and Dad always told me with friends like these who needs enemies.

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory