Listen to Me

Friday, September 22, 2006

Random stuff that Happens to Me.

I live in Arizona and my two retired parents live with me. Today I was taking a shower and my mom comes running into the bathroom and showed me a watering can with a big fat lizard in it. It was cute! So I'm glad she showed me.

More stuff about myspace. The more I learn about this site the weirder things get for me. I thought it would be a good place just to post my blog maybe get to meet a few people. I didn't know it was a place where you are supposed to collect friends just like some kind of junior high crap. I figure I'll keep this page but, I wasn't aware of all the teenage angst that goes with it. I'm not a teenager and I don't feel the need to be the most popular person. I think it makes it hard for people to create unrealistic goals that could lead to low self-esteem but, I'm a hypocrite because here I am. Any way oh the power of the popular.

Kate

1 Comments:

  • At 3:25 PM, Blogger Morganna said…

    Hey Dude :) I fixed it for you. Fad is now CRAP! LOL hmmm, I thought it looked funny that you'd use that word.

    Morgie (Shannon)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory