Listen to Me

Friday, September 15, 2006

Feeling strange and off Centered

I'm feeling strange and off centered today. I went up to my knitting group the ladies asked me how my day went I told them horrible it was (IE read other blog). Some of them had the nerve to ask why i want a man or a husband why do I bother. Of course they are all married. I know they are being kind and trying to be supportive, but that really doesn't make me feel any better. At least the married woman in my art class is honest and says she doesn't envy me and the dating hell. I actually appreciate that more.

I'm also sick of people saying I'm not really that sick. the face I put on when I go out in public is not the face I wear at home.It's amazing how many people blow it off when i say I'm crazy by saying I'm crazy too. While not realizing I've been locked up for being mentally ill and had all my rights and civil liberties stripped from me. I've no clue why people think this is cool nowadays. It really kind of sucks.

love,

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory