Listen to Me

Friday, September 15, 2006

I'm Just Sick of It

I hate interrogated IM on the dating sites! I got some guy; looks like he's from the french liberation front writing in spanish to me. Of course I don't understand spanish. I am geting dis heartened with all the crap that I am getting.

I shouldn't write what I am going to write next, but no one is really looking at this, so i am going to do it any way. I am tired of married bitches looking at me as though I am trying to steal their husbands! I want my own damn man not somebody elses. This also refers to devoted couples too. I don't need some bitch with a kid in her arms hovering over my shoulder when i am trying to get work done because her man is in the room.If that's love i don't fucking want it! I am also sick of unattractive men with kids and marital status unknown trying to talk to me on the computer. they also have no personality either. They say they looked at my profile and I say in my profile that I don't want kids and that I am looking for a long term, committed relationship and I am looking for someone who wants the same damn thing. I am thinking of becoming spiritual warrior and forgetting all this stuff. But my people probably won't let me. I'm going to cuddle my animals and watch anime` and start again tomorrow

love,

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory