Listen to Me

Friday, September 15, 2006

Online Dating Can Be A Pain!

I got more dating spam! They said they had more matches for me on OK cupid's site. Ok Cupid is like a free E Harmony site. I went through all of my so called "matches" and they were all in my location, but not a single one of them were really matches according to the statistics. Ok cupid uses the questions you answer, and the silly tests you take to determine the percentage of the match; how good of a friend this person would be to you, and how much of an enemy you would be to this person. In short, one of the guys statistics were rated at a 60% enemy. They call this a match!

On one of the other dating sites; this guy who I'm not interested in would not stop pelting me with messages. So, I blocked him. Thanks to the built in instant massager on this site; now he's trying to message me through there! Not just a message mind you, but literally pelted me with them. All of this, and I've never really messaged him myself. The first contact I received of this man was a virtual kiss. I sent him one back to be polite. But then got three, then four messages from him. Honesty, he weirded me out, so I decided that it be best not to contact him.
Thats all for now.

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory