Listen to Me

Friday, September 15, 2006

The First Date From Hell!

I just got back from my first blind date on the Internet. the date was awful! he was OK looking but so hard to talk to. I live in a rural part of America so he met me in a small tourist town. Of the things to do here, you can go look at beautiful scenery; look in shop; get food; or go to the park; and you could even listen to a live band. The bands are in the bars and on a first date I don't go to bars. He didn't want to do any of these things, so we walked a round the town. but Jerome is in the middle of mountain, so while I was walking i got sweaty. He commented on this! he also talked about marriage and kids! That is something I don't need to talked about on the first date. he also kept on about making money, it really bugged me and wasn't happy. This really sucked!

Kate

1 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory