Listen to Me

Friday, September 15, 2006

Getting Frustrated

I also feel like everyone has someone but me; even my nasty ass fucked up estranged brother and all my friends do. I don't; what the fuck is wrong with me. I am on S.S.I because i am S.M.I. I still have a lot to offer; money just is not one. I think I am a good person.

I think it is really fucked up what happened in the women's lib movement. We are more sexually exploited than ever. Naked female Internet spam, girls gone wild videos, and look at the TV and what their wearing. And men expect normal women to look like this, and most women don't. but when it comes to dating, men want you to pay your own way, or to pay theirs. And down the line they expect us to hold a 9-5 job, raise the kids, clean the house and take care of them.!!! I feel alone here but fuck this shit.

hugs and kisses love,

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory