Listen to Me

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy Couple Get the Fuck Off My Car

I went out to lunch with my 71 yr old mother and in the restaurant there was a a pimply faced couple calling each other hunny bunny and hugging each other and kissing. I thought nothing of it and ate my hamburger but it pissed me off when I went out of the restaurant and lo and behold on my f car door so I can't get in my fucking car they were going at it hot and heavy and then had the nerve to act annoyed when I got in my car to go home Here is my tirade if you are going to do public acts of affection people have the right to comment , look, make remarks, make fun of,tease you, or be like me and go about my daily business. I really don't like them because I haven't been in a relationship for 6 years and been fucking no one but myself because I have standards I like to see bad relationships , horrible break ups, and people who are very unhappy with each other, so I feel better about being single thank you for reading Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory