Listen to Me

Friday, September 15, 2006

How I started dating on line

I need My friend Shannon's help because she has more computer experienced then me. First we figured out how to sell me then what I wanted in a man. She found free date sites and I got nothing. And nothing at yahoo so she found new one where I get six a day, but most where scams. one psycho wrote like he wanted to skin me; the other acted good at first but was out to get ass; I just want somthing that is real.

I got a lot responses but not really. most wanted to I'M me, and I Don't know how. I'm not good at spelling and am self' conscious about it. It also seems as if they just wanted cybersex. I am looking for real love. I always write back, but I rarely get the second letter.

Until the next post,

Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory