Listen to Me

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

More Poem

In the field of golden dry grass
I see a lone coyote looking at me
In those eyes I see a oneness
and the question "where is my pack?"
I understand this because I often feel that question within myself too
A deep longing for my mate and my fellows
And a knowledge that I should be happy for what I have
But the longing desire for a carnal mate is deeply embedded
within the twists and spirals of my genetic code
Try as I may to fight against it
The pain within my chest and the chemicals within my brain are hard for me to fight against
I long to be one of the three ravens that fly witnin the skyRavens are the symbol of magic
And three herald mirth and good cheer
And that is what I want

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory