Listen to Me

Saturday, April 07, 2007

TRYing to uplode

I have been trying to upload myself for over a month. Everyoneslse has super videos of themselves and their pets and I want to make one too. My dad went tp his friend a computer guy and odered a camera over a month ago after waiting a month I got fed up with waiting and went to the axis of evil Wal-mart. Where I bought a $250 camera a dn the guy showed me I could upload videos on the internet, a friend of mine helped me set up the camera and I recorded my cow-bones, my pets, myself we followed the directions on the cd-rom and yet no video. Went back to walmart, asked them what to do they gave more instructions still no video. broke glass had a temper tantrum. went to the computer people today and they said there might be something wrong with my computer let them try on their computer. Thing came back nothing wrong with camera , nothing wrong with computer it just can't do live feed which is the only reason why I bought it. So it is off to walmart to try to get my money back. All I want to do is fucking upload is that so wrong? I want to put myself on YouTube so I can be seen by all the world. I don't have any friends in the real world so I want some in the artificial one. I want people to pay attention to me and like me. DAMNIT If anyone reads this or gives a fuck please leave a comment

6 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Morganna said…

    Hi kate. Im sorry to hear about whats going on with the camera. I don't know anything about them myself but I will see what I can find on youtube as far as instruction goes.

    Go ahead and take that camera back and tell them what you would like to do with it and thats the one you want.

    Anyhow hang in there. Im looking forward to seeing your vids. Love shannon.

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So...is it fixed yet?

    your friend
    erica
    :-)

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there,

    Just one of your YT subscribers passin' thru here.

    Take care!
    -- FH

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You sound like you have about as much luck with those sorts of things as I do! I hope everything works out eventually and you got your money back from the camera.

    Best Wishes,
    Zathyn Priest

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Valeria said…

    I wish you were still posting blogs, you're very interesting, i just stumbled upon your blogs years later. :]

     
  • At 1:47 AM, Blogger Panggang Ayam Marketing said…

    AWESOME THE PROMOTION OF GIRL BEAUTIFUL SALES KLIK HERE VIDEO SABUNG AYAM

    GOOD PRICE AND CHEAP
    http://www.gorengayam.org 


    PLEASE PRICE DIRECTLY

    https://medium.com/@panggangayam/2-jenis-obat-pilek-untuk-sabung-ayam-bangkok-b4bef65d0ed3

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogarama - The Blog Directory